Dubai || Luxury Made Affordable
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene… But, There is a lot more (and we really mean A LOT!) to it than just that. Below package will allow you to experience Dubai like you wouldn’t have imagined, at an unbelievable price! Majority of people who have already visited Dubai might have missed on these amazing experiences, but not you! Because… We love our customers!
- 3N Stay in a 3* Hotel, With Breakfast
- 2N Stay at Lapita Dubai Parks and Resorts, With Breakfast + Dinner
- 1N Stay at Atlantis, The Palm, With Breakfast + Dinner
- All Internal transfers and last day airport drop by a private vehicle
- Airport pick-up and sightseeing by SIC
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Half-Day Dubai city tour
Unlimited access to all Parks at Dubai Parks & Resorts.
- BOLLYWOOD PARKS
- LEGOLAND WATER PARK
Complimentary access to Atlantis Aquaventure (Aquaventure & Lost Chambers Combo) while staying at Atlantis The Palm.
Complete package cost Rs. 42,999/- Per Person (Based on twin sharing basis)
- TD Fees
- Hotel surcharges, If any.
- Flights + Visa
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the above package
Above package is valid for travel before 31st August 2019. Rooms are subject to availability.
Join us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with our latest deals. With us, you can always expect to get “insider” rates, Amazing value, Amazing service. Find our contact details here.
Thailand Packages starting at Rs. 7,000/- Per Person, Click here to know more.
To Know more about this package, or to discuss your requirements – Touch the Orange button you see on the bottom right of your screen
You’ll find the below options to reach us, choose what suits you best.
– Call – Just touch the phone icon and our contact number will be published on your phone dialer.
– WhatsApp – Just touch the Whatsapp icon and our chat screen will appear, No need to save the number to chat with us.
– Email – If you wish to communicate with us via email.
– Facebook Messenger – Just touch the Messenger icon and our FB chat bubble will appear.